I'm the kind of brotha
Who been doin' it my way
Gettin' my way for years
In my career
And every lover
In and out my life
I've hit, love and left the tears
Without a care
Until I met this girl who turned the tables around
She caught me by surprise
I never thought I'd be the one breaking down
I cant figure it out why
I'm so
Caught up
Got me feelin' it
Caught up
I don't know what it is
But it seems shes got me twisted
I'm so
Caught up
Got me feelin' it
Caught up
I'm losin' control
This girls got a hold on me
Let me go baby
Now listen
My momma told me
Be careful who you do cuz karma comes back around
Same ol' song
But I was so sure
That it wouldnt happen to me
Cuz I know how to put it down
But I was so wrong
This girl was mean
She really turned me out
Her body was so tight
I'm lookin' for her in the daytime with a flashlight
My homies say this girl is crampin' my style
And I can't figure it out but
I'm so
Caught up
Got me feelin' it
Caught up
I don't know what it is
But it seems shes got me twisted
I'm so
Caught up
Got me feelin' it
Caught up
I'm losin' control
This girls got a hold
I'm so
Caught up
Really feelin' it
Caught up
I don't know what it is
But it seems shes got me twisted
I'm so
Caught up
Really feelin' it
Caught up
I'm losin' control
This girls got a hold on me
And I think I like it baby
Oh nooo, oh no
Ooh, yeaah, oh my
This girl was mean
She really turned me out
Yeah, yeah, yeah, suga
My homies say this girl is crampin' my style
I'm so
Caught up
Caught up
Don't know what it is
But it seems shes got me twisted
I'm so
Caught up
Really feelin' it
Caught up
I'm losin' control
This girls got a hold
I'm so
Caught up
Im so
Caught up
I don't know what it is
But it seems shes got me twisted
I'm
Caught up
Really feelin' it
Caught up
I'm losin' control
This girls got a hold on me
i like this (:
I won't talk
I won't breathe
I won't move till you finally see
That you belong with me
You might think
I don't look
But deep inside in the corner of my mind
I'm attached to you
I'm weak
It's true
Cause I'm afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Cause my heart keeps falling faster
I've waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing that's true
So I will not hide
It's time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true
You don't know
What you do
Everytime you walk into the room
I'm afraid to move
I'm weak
It's true
I'm just scared to know the ending
Do you see me too?
Do you even know you met me?
I've waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing that's true
So I will not hide
It's time to try, anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true
I know when I go
I'll be on my way to you
The way that's true
I've waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
It's time to try, anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true
and this (:
I walk a lonely road
The only one I that have ever known
Don't know were it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
Fucked up and every things all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I walk alone
I walk a...
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I'll walk alone
and this. (:
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Previous Posts
- im updating so much today. hah but whatever dammit...
- okay. i dunno whats wrong with me, seriously. i ...
- schools crap. just like this. and everythings ...
- DAMMIT OKAY. i dunno whats wrong with me. what i k...
- Life doesnt suck like a straw. You suck the straw,...
- think of those things ive done for you, not those ...
- im so screwed.
- 1 week after school has started. DARN! busybusy ti...
- aha!
- its sucha gloomy day. ah, it has been like this s...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home